Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Tuesday with a twist?

Hello!!!

I need a twist of happy today. Lately things just have not been going my way. The feeling of being passed up or looked over is a big one for me to deal with. Rejection is not my friend either.

Do you know what that means? Haircut time. I am gonna chop it off good. Short, sassy and smooth. New clothes are on the agenda for this weekend. Gonna go with bright colors and sassy style.

My scrapping is going downhill, I think. Less comments and no reaction to things that I pour my heart into.

Yes, I need to be noticed. Don't worry tho', in my 45 years I have never ran down the street nekkid.
-Linda

1 comment:

Susie said...

Oh I am so glad you don't run down the street naked! know what you mean about things! can we get depressed together! long story!