Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Wednesday whiner----NOT

OK lately I have beeen whining, and today I stop. I got my hair cut last night and I visualized all the bad things falling to the floor with my 3 inches of hair. (I wish it were that easy) Every strand representing an issue I have. Sounds good doesn't it? Getting some of worries off of your back just with a haircut. Maybe that is next, Barber chair pchys. heheheheh

I did no, notta, zip, zelch scrapbooking last night. I was on the phone to family for 3 hours tho. Some of it during American Idol. YIKES.

Blake rocked it, finally. I have said he was gonna win for 4 weeks now. Figuring the Divas would fade or out cast eachother. Little miss Melinda Doolittle with her "Oh, did that sound come out of me?" rountine got old to Simon too. Last week and the week prior he mentioned her not acting surprised when he told her she was good. He also told Fantasia to stop the "pose" she did and also advised Taylor to watch the dancing. He knows when they are going to fair with the extras. Back to Blake, the natural talent, possibly the biggest AI album seller yet to come. He is a genius, not only does he have a fairly good voice but he is the beat boy of company B, like no other.

OK.........I am off,
take care and if anyone reads this please step up and sign this blog. I need to know that I am not talking to myself.
-Linda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Linda,
I'm going for that infamous let all your worries go with the haircut on Saturday...I can hardly wait! Wish me luck!
Robin
http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

Susie said...

Can't wait to see the haircut! I will always love your layouts! YOU know I am your #1 Fan!