Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday, with a big emphasize on Fry

I finally broke down crying today. Nice, eh? It was brought on by my dog running from me while I was scantily dressed. She is ok, it was like the match that broke the camels back. And my humps were obviously full. Something tells me that at this time I may not be the nicest person to live with, might need to do take some time with Kevin.

Yesterday at work, I blogged but hit the save as draft button, and I give up trying to post it. Where is the button that says post this draft?????????

I love my new hair cut, but I bought this fancy root gel, and it flakes. With my dark burnette hair it looks gross. Almost tempted to take it back.

Guess what? I finally finished two of those layouts and a brand new one. All are way funky style. POsting wilkl be tonight.

Linda

2 comments:

Susie said...

can we cry together, I have been really depressed too! long story!!

Angeltown said...

Hi Linda! Stopping by to say hello! And let you know I've tagged you on my blog! ;->