Friday, June 1, 2007

Another Friday, emphasises on Another

hello!

wow with my lsat post dated the 5th ...I have alot of catching up to do. Work is slowing down, or the ringing of concerned consumers are and I had a birthday last Friday, one I will rememboer for a loooooooooong time.

Somehow my family pulled of a surprise party for me. I was stubborn and made them wait for me an extra 15 minutes as I said goodbye to co-workers as they ate breadsticks and cheese at our favorite Olive Garden. Btw, try the mixed grill, YummmmmmmmmmmmmmY. I bought myself NEW BRAS. No more hanging, sagging and shaking in the middle for me. he he AND, I am now an offical cellphone owner. YIKES. I am connected.....

I saw a post on 2peas from someone and they said they realized they will never get published. It seems like this is also my fate. Too late, not good enough pics (need a $1000.00 camera) tricks up my sleeve(like a magician) and great journaling (like a sweet talkin' politician). It ain't gonna happen folks. Plus, I am almost caught up with my scrappin'. Totally exciting to type that. I still have to sort through some of the heritage pics at moms, keep up with the newest pics of the grandkids, but all in all in 2 1/2 years, and an estimated 600 pages, life is good and documented!

Yes, I mentioned 2peas in my blog. Been there a long time but, never participated until recently, due to Angeltown and her weekly scraplift challenges. I had no idea how challenging and yet so fun it would be. Thanks Angeltown!

Tomorrow has promises of clear skies and boat rides.
-Linda

No comments: