Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I don't wanna

That is right, I don't wanna go to work tomorrow. This is not a hissy fit yet, but...the same ole same ole is getting to me. This dilemna of not wanting to finish a full week always happens after a shorten week due to a Holiday. If I stay home ...I will clean the house, find a new bank (mine is crazy) and ok, who am I kidding...I am gonna scrap! That is, if I stay home.

I am sooooooooo proud of myself, so far it is going on two weeks now that I have been doing my hair and wearing makeup, a full face too. I feel like a woman, da-da-da-dada, da! Been buying Avon products from a girl at work. Have you tried that plump the lips stuff? They had a sample and I tried it....my lips were so soft and I could see them "plump" right in front of my eyes. The only bad part of it was, I wanted to kiss someone and was at work. No willing candidates there.

By the way----here is to no more worrying, just getting things done. Fonna face my demons, head on with everything I have.

Weird thing happened this weekend. Well not weird, WEIRD, but weird. I woke up one morning and said "Hello, Mr. Blow Pop" Kevin woke up and said what??????? Giggle, giggle, giggle. no comment

OK, that is enough and it is getting way late here. Gotta get to bed, just in case I do go to work. Hmmmmmmm, does my throat feel scratchy? Why do my ears hurt? he he

have fun and stuff,
Linda

1 comment:

ChristyR said...

Linda you are an excellent writer! I noticed your new profile pic and didn't realize you had a blog, it's wonderful! We miss your layouts...come back...come back!