Sunday, June 3, 2007

I have been tagged?!?!

I've been tagged by Angeltown one of the awesome studioWERX Street Team members! and the weekly thread starter of scraplift challenges at 2peas.
The rules:Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules.At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names.Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. There is always a television (or 2) on from morning to night here. During the day it's on for our dog, otherwise she would bark at every tiny outside noise.

2. I am near the end of my scrapbooking. The pages to finish are ones that ones for a BOM and Heritage ones, which I plan to scan and print to make books for my children/grandchildren. My urge of joining the art club around here and going back to my first love of drawing/painting are getting very strong.
3. My knees hurt. My back hurts. Why didn't someone tell me that in your late 40s your bones hurt?
4. I got an eye infection last May and have worn glasses ever since, which I am not happy about.
5. Lately, woman have noticed my nails. They are my real, simply maincured nails, same ole same ole for 30 years. Why all of a sudden am I getting compliments?
6. I want a better camera so bad I can taste it.
7. The again, I want it all and I want it all now.
OK... so I will post as I add my 7.

Susie Robin

No comments: