Thursday, June 7, 2007

over forty, fat and....

HOT. Okay I said it, there. He shakes his head as he asks if I am still hot, knowing darn well what the answer will be. My feet temparture are always 102* I swear. It is summer. We have air conditioning for a reason...ME, right?

There are 18 layouts stacked up on my desk awaiting titles, journaling and embellies. I work them all at once, in steps. Best way for my creative juice flow...it seems to go in waves, from design to journaling, etc. Should be done with most of them this weeked!

My new goal of facing my demons has got me crying, but I am working on being real with myself. Admitting being irresponsible, coming to terms of precussions and finding solutions are the ahrdest things in life. But, they need addressed to move forward. Gee-whiz....after this paragraph I may need to change the title of my blog from happy, happy, joy to gloomy, gloomy and sad. hehe

well back to my craft desk and watching a rerun of Stark.

have fun and stuff,
Linda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can so relate. Not about being hot. I'm usually an okay temp. But I'm over 40, fat and facing demons. But I try to keep a positive, sunny outlook. You sound much like me.

Why haven't you posted lately?

Deanne