Friday, April 6, 2007

3rd time is the charm?

Yup this is my 3rd post on this new blog. If everything works out with the charm part this blog entry will be the start of an every day thing for me.

I am in the middle of creating 8 pages. Got so many new papers and things in over the last couple of days. Tomorrow my goal is to meet with the family for breakfast get some groceries, adhesive and cardstock. Not necessarily in that order either. The good things in my life today are my healthy grandkiddos, scrapbooking friends, blooming daffodils, Kevin and my little dauchand. OH---have you seen the kewl bath mat from Avon? There are little places to add liquid soap and you press down to squeeze it out. Also, a pumise stone and the mat itself is a perfect for massaging your tootsies. Mine will be here soon!

When I started the idea of this blog the intent was to post sketches. Seems like a lot of others thought the same way, so you won't see that here. However, I have been making mini-articles regarding scrapping. You will notice they will have a title of happy helpings and all in pink font. Hope this helps you find them.

hope this finds you all happy and stuff,
-Linda

No comments: