Wednesday, April 11, 2007

all isn't what its cracked out to be

After Easter I went and bought my fav egg shaped candy, malted milk Robin eggs. Another addiction of mine. It is gross to think back at all that sugar I ingested. But, all is well now...there are none left.

Started a new adventure at work and I train and then they send me back to my regular job half day. I try not to be cynical but, they say they hand picked a few of us that show outstanding performance in one area or the other and we get to be top something or another later. The way they told us? Give us 20 minutes to meet them after giving us a quick briefing. Nothing said about wage increase, nothing in writing. I am so willing and ready to do more and yet...

contests and gifts and more ideas run through my head. Makes sleep delayed and I find myself looking for inspiration all over the place..so many things to scrap and my head is in a slump for creative thinking

Ok, I hopefully will try to post something later this week.
-Linda

2 comments:

Susie said...

We need to do the phone thing so we can talk through the blog! Your post is great!

Susie said...

Just letting you know to stop by my blog because you have been tagged!