Sunday, April 22, 2007

and the new week is on the horizon

Sitting here ona Sunday night, with a belly full of Italian food, feeling good that the 5 week contest I was in is now finished and I can go back into creating layouts my way. I did however, complete 5 today. (see the slide show above for the my current layouts)

I am still at a satelite site for work and am enjoying the diversion from the everyday ordinary. Did get noticed for my card making and poster making on Friday. We shall see where that leads. I need new clothes and a new hair style. hehehehe Oh well, I will be digging thru my closet for something snazzy for tomorrow.

This weekend was fun. Met the family for the Saturday breakfast at a local resturant and then off to a park with the grandkiddos. Got some great shots of them playing. It was an amazing jungle gym, with several slides and climbing areas. Only thing wrong was the water fountains were not on.

Hope this finds you and yours all happy and stuff,
Linda

No comments: