Thursday, April 5, 2007

A month has passed...

It has been a month since my last post and some of the reasons are that I couldn't remember my sign in for the NEW blogger. It just proves that when you sleep on things it works out finally. hehehehehe

I am pleased to announce that I am an Aprils Design Team Member for Tally Scrapper!!! The newest and coolest place around. Some of my favorite things are the HOT product line...owner Top Tally has extreme taste and proves by the product in the store AND the tally point system. Come on over post a layout or two, say a few things and see what we think! Friendly group with pockets full of tallies.

Hopefully this month will be the end to bad habits. May marks the month I turn 46 and I want change, baby! Bad habits are gonna be addressed. So are many other things. I see a new trendy hair cut, new shoes, new diet, new exercise and other wonderful things.

With the dog food scare I am now Doxies primary cook. Ground chicken with rice and a touch of garlic served upon real plates. Next she will be sleeping in bed with us, oh wait, she DOES! That's ok, shes 10 and that means there have been alot of bathings she does not like.


Stay tuned for a new slide that will showcase my newest scrapwork. I expect 2 new packages this week yet and am ready to create.

No comments: