Thursday, April 19, 2007

You have to buy a ticket before winning

That is a common saying (commerical even) around her for the lottery. I guess the same theory applies for a scrapbook page being published, eh? I wish I could figure out what holds me back from sending emails crazily with images attached to every call/contest? I need an agent or assistant. hahahaha
Last weekend was so trying on my emotions. Funerals have a way of doing that. But, as a favor to my sister I took pics during and made a simple (7 Gypsies new line is perfect) 8 chipboard paged album. I found some wonderful remembrance poems to dedicate love to her MIL.
Work---will be changing again, or at least I think. The training class is almost done and I think I may be going back to the regular schedule program...and we're back!
I am winding up with some great news!!!!
I AM GONNA BE A GRANDMA---2 more times this year!!!

2 comments:

Susie said...

about the publishing... you and me both girlfriend! about the grandma.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Susie said...

you must go visit my blog because there is a post about a scrap party with prizes and a way to build traffic to your blog