Friday, April 27, 2007

Foot loose and fancy free Friday

2 good things happened today, 1-I didn't fall asleep at work (been sick and it was hard) and 2-got out an hour early.

I so want to finish up the pages I have sitting ready for the finishing touches, but have no bling. Need to finish up some titles, and am out of ink. I have wheels but don't feel like driving. It feels like I am living the lyrics to an Alana Morris song. Last night I did some hand cutting that took over an hour to finish. The page isn't all that fantastic either.

This blog is so boring---after checking all the others out. Part of my problem is I need to learn how to add things to my blog!!! Maybe tonight I will sit down and work on it?!

Kevin went to get us some milkshakes, yum. We ate fajitas tonight and they were good. Doxie ate the extra steak strips. Poor dog, with me being down with the flu the last few days I haven't made any dog food for her. I refuse to give her canned dogfood with the recall scare. Working in the world of recalls, I know that it is a serious thing when they do a recall.

Hopefully I get the gumption up to get my hair cut this weekend. I know what I want which is quite amazing in itself, I usually let the hairdresser decide. Maybe that is why I am never satisfied.

Hope this finds you and yours all happy and stuff,
-Linda

1 comment:

Staci Compher said...

love the new pages below....have a great weekend....